FM22 Badges: How To Get Real Club Logos
The default FM22 badges are noticeably different from the real life teams of the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and beyond, as Sports Interactive don't have the rights to show them. However, in Football Manager 2022, you can bypass this by downloading mods which come with all the different logos and badges. It's not too difficult to do on your average PC though, so here's our rundown on how to get the real FM22 badges in-game.
- Our FM22 wonderkids guide has all of the youngsters you need to buy to kick off your long-term career
FM22 Badges: How To Download A Logo Pack
It can be quite difficult to track down a reliable logo pack after some long-running legal issues with image rights. Fortunately, a logo pack can still be downloaded from TCM Logos and it’s only around 3GB in size.
This contains all the main badges and logos for major European leagues, teams and even some international competitions. Once this is a one time install and upload to change all badges unlike with some real kit packs!
- These FM22 best teams to manage will spice up your save and give you some inspiration
FM22 Badges: How To Install The Logo Pack
The process for installing your brand new FM22 badges is actually quite simple. We’ll run you through it step-by-step.
- Download your FM22 Badges pack and extract the files
- Take the graphics folder from your download and copy it into the Football Manager 2022 Folder. This is usually found in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2022 on Windows PCs. On Mac, head to the Library folder to find your Sports Interactive folder instead.
- Boot up FM22 and head into any save file. It’s best to do this part while in a save as you’ll see if the badges update straight away.
- The images may be available as soon as you load a game but there is still one very important step remaining! Open up the preferences menu and in the top-left drop-down menu, make sure it’s set to show all preferences.
- Scroll down to find the option which reads ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’ and make sure it is UNTICKED.
- Then make sure the option reading ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences’ is TICKED and then hit confirm.
- The game skin will reload and the club badges will now be available!
If for any reason the FM22 badges are not loading into the game, be sure to delete your graphics folder and start the above steps again from scratch. Following the above steps and guidance should, however, result in success.
Now you know how to get real badges and logos, why not check out our guide to the best FM22 tactics so you know how to set up your team?