FIFA 22 Aouar SBC: Cheapest Aouar SBC Solution
It's finally the time that the French Midfielder Houssem Aouar gets his annual Squad Builder Challenge, as the all-rounder features in the FIFA 22 Aouar SBC. As a player who gets awesome upgrades year after year, the FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC is one that fits straight into the current meta on Ultimate Team, as French connections and Ligue 1 teams are becoming increasingly popular through a variety of alike SBCs. But this challenge doesn't come without a price, as you're looking at roughly 150,000 coins for the FIFA 22 Aouar SBC cheapest solution - if you follow our guide.
In comparison to the likes of Marco Veratti and Etienne Capoue, who have had similarly priced SBCs in the past in the same position, the FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC is probably best used as a box-to-box player, having great attacking stats and enough ball control to marshall a midfield.
FIFA 22 Aouar SBC Stats
As part of the FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard SBCs, the Houssem Aouar card comes with a two-part challenge, and maybe best completing after the FIFA 22 Party Bag SBC expires as a prevalence on TOTW cards inflates the prices of this challenge slightly.
FIFA 22 Aouar SBC: France Specifications
- French Players: Min 1
- TOTW Players: Min 1
- Team Overall: Min 86
- Team Chemistry: Min 65
Predicted Cost: 115,000
In the most expensive of your two Winter Wildcard Aouar SBCs, you need to build a hefty 86 rated squad with a TOTW player, complemented by at least one French player. Here, you're best ripping through the PSG squad, whose normal cards are rather deflated in price due to their multiple special upgrades.
The Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC cheapest solution can be done for roughly 115,000 coins, barring you don't splash out on the TOTW player. An example can be found below...
- GK: Navas - 88 Rated (24,000 Coins)
- LB: Ibrahimovic - 84 Overall (3,000Coins)
- CB: Tadic - 84 Overall (2,000 Coins)
- CB: Ramos - 88 Overall (26,000 Coins)
- RB: TOTW Blas - 84 Rated (15,500 Coins)
- CDM: Verratti - 87 Rated (17,500 Coins)
- CDM: Ilicic - 84 Rated (2,500 Coins)
- LM: Gosens - 83 Rated (950 Coins)
- RM: Di Maria - 87 Rated (17,500 Coins)
- CM: Wijnaldum - 84 Rated (4,500 Coins)
- ST: Icardi - 83 Rated (900 Coins)
- FUT Heroes might be just what you need to succeed in the FIFA 22 Weekend League
FIFA 22 Aouar SBC: Top Form
- TOTW Players: Min 1
- Team Overall: Min 85
- Team Chemistry: Min 70
Predicted Cost: 40,000
Next up in the Winter Wildcard Aouar SBCs is the easier puzzle to complete, needing an 84 rated squad with another TOTW card.
Rather than chipping away at ten 84-rated cards at around 3k and another 20,000 on a decent TOTW player, you're best option is to go a little higher on the big purchase and cheap out on 83-rated cards for less that 1,000. The Cheapest FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC for this puzzle comes out at around 40,000 coins.
- GK: Volland - 83 Overall (850 Coins)
- LB: Acuna - 84 Overall (3,200 Coins)
- CB: Pique - 84 Overall (3,000 Coins)
- CB: Savic - 84 Overall (3,00 Coins)
- RB: Alaba - 84 Rated (3,000 Coins)
- CM: Lemar - 83 Rated (950 Coins)
- CM: TOTW Depay - 86 Rated (24,000 Coins)
- CAM: Munain - 83 Rated (900 Coins)
- RW: Asencio - 83 Rated (950 Coins)
- LW: Ocampos - 83 Rated (900 Coins)
- ST: Felix - 83 Rated (850 Coins)
- FIFA 22 Division Rivals is a little different this year, so read our guide to learn all about it
The FIFA 22 Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC Cheapest Solutions will cost you around 155,000 coins overall, although waiting to see if the likes of Sergio Ramos come down in price throughout the week alongside the TOTW cards.
The Winter Wildcard Aouar SBC card could be a great addition to any squad with the strength of other French cards, and could be the missing link between your Flashback Benzema are Ligue 1 wingers like Signature Signings Gelson Martins. Make sure you also read up on the latest FIFA 22 Prime Icons, before hitting the game today.