How To Complete The Destiny 2 Medallion Battalion Quest
Destiny 2 Medallion Battalion is a questline that is part of the Guardian Games event. Destiny 2 has all kinds of events every year, and the Guardian Games is one where players of each class compete to show which class is on top. As with previous years, there are Laurels to gather and Medallions to deposit at the Guardian Games podium. This quest is an important part of all of that, so here is how to complete the Destiny 2 Medallion Battalion quest.
- To learn more about the Guardian Games, check out our guide covering everything you need to know about the 2022 Destiny 2 Guardian Games.
How To Start The Destiny 2 Medallion Battalion Quest
To begin this quest, you must first complete the Destiny 2 Best in Class quest. That quest serves as an introduction to the Guardian Games and will get you started on what you need to do during the event. Head to the Tower and speak with Eva Levante, then follow the steps in the guide linked above in order to complete the quest. Once done, Medallion Battalion will be added to your quests and you can begin making progress.
- Getting all those Medallions is going to require plenty of Laurels, thankfully we have you covered in with our Destiny 2 Laurels guide.
Destiny 2 Medallion Battalion Quest Steps
This quest is chiefly concerned with how many Medallions you can earn and deposit in a given week. The steps for completing it are as follows:
- Earn Medallions and deposit them at the podium to earn points for your faction. Doing so will fill up the Medallion points meter in your quest.
- Fill the meter to unlock the Bronze Medallion Torch, receive Guardian Games Bronze Rewards, and receive a special glow on your character.
- Continue to earn and deposit Medallions to complete the Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels of the quest.
- Complete all levels by the end of the week to earn all rewards and light all of the Medallion Torches.
- Repeat the process each week of the Guardian Games event.
While it is still early days, it seems clear by the length of the quest that it will continue into the next few weeks. Simply put, gather as many Medallions as you can and deposit them to progress further through the quest and get even more rewards.
That is everything you need to complete the Destiny 2 Medallion Batallion quest. For more Destiny 2 Guardian Games tips, check out our guide for the sister quest to Medallion Battalion, the Destiny 2 Shoot to Score quest.