Best Call of Duty: Mobile Perks
Call of Duty: Mobile offers different perks that you can add to your loadout along with your guns to get an extra advantage over the enemies. There are a total of three perks that a player can equip at a time before going into a multiplayer match that are divided into three categories, i.e., Red, Blue, and Green.
Most of these perks can be unlocked by levelling up at different levels, while a few of them are available by default, and we have listed down the best perks along with their descriptions.
Best Call of Duty: Mobile Perks - Best Red Perks
- Fast Recover: Increase health recovery rate by 35%.
- Flak Jacket: Explosive damage is reduced by 35%. Throwing back grenade resets time. New Function - Reduces the continuous damage from Molotov Cocktail and Thermite. You can unlock this perk at Level 36.
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons (Cannot equip two of the same weapon). This perk is yet to arrive in the game.
- Persistence: Scorestreak progression does not reset on death, but Scorestreaks costs are doubled. Effective to each Scorestreak once per match.
- Skulker: Move 12% faster when walking and crouching. You can unlock this perk at Level 45.
- Tactician: Scorestreak progression does not reset on death, but Scorestreaks costs are doubled. Effective to each Scorestreak once per match.
Best Call of Duty: Mobile Perks - Best Green Perks
- Cold-Blooded: Enemy AI-controlled scorestreaks cannot target you. Does not affect manually-controlled scorestreaks.
- Ghost: Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position. You can unlock this perk at Level 47.
- Hard Wired: Become immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and no longer trigger Trip Mines. Enemy Tracker perks are also reduced. You can unlock this perk at Level 39.
- Quick Fix: Gun, melee and combat axe kills regenerate health. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration.
- Tracker: Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds. You can unlock this perk at Level 24.
- Vulture: Pick up ammo from kills equal to the magazine capacity of the current weapon.
Best Call of Duty: Mobile Perks - Best Blue Perks
- Alert: Shows a general location of enemies on the minimap as they approach. You can unlock this perk at Level 51.
- Dead Silence: Grants silent movement while walking, crouching, or going prone. You can unlock this perk at Level 27.
- Engineer: Reveals enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll friendly Care Packages and booby trap enemy Care Packages. You can unlock this perk at Level 33.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark enemies, their equipment, and their scorestreaks by aiming down your sights. You get this perk from Store.
- Shrapnel: Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Tactical Mask: Reduce the duration of tactical equipment effects on you by 40%. You can unlock this perk at Level 42.
You can unlock these perks and customise your loadout according to your gameplay style to have the upper hand against your opponents.
Images via Activision