Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Release Date Leaked
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is coming soon, and the hype is real. We're all champing at the bit to find out more information on the Super Smash Bros-inspired fighting game. Luckily for us, information has been slowly coming out, although some not even from the company itself.
The most recent bit of information is that the release date has been leaked.
According to the official listing on the Nintendo website, the game will be available on October 5, 2021 at a price point of $49.99.
Which Characters Are In Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl?
The characters that we know so far are:
- Catdog (Catdog)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
What Features Will Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Have?
The official website has revealed that we'll be treated to some seriously good features when the game drops. There will be over 20 themed levels, which include some of our favourite cartoon backdrops such as the Jellyfish fields from Spongebob Squarepants.
You'll also be able to play the game both online and offline, with battles locally (with up to 4 players simultaneously), as well as competitive multi-player online play.
What Platforms Is Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Coming To?
You'll be able to play the game on: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows.
We honestly can't wait for this game, and we're already picking our mains. Mine's definitely Oblina, but there's bound to be a whole host of new characters dropping every now and again - it's going to be too hard to pick!