Enjoy the new Runic Power theme
PUBG Mobile 1.2 update has just been released, and the new update brings a lot of added features, including Power Armor Mode, FAMAS gun, a bunch of improvements, and bug fixes. The new PUBG Mobile 1.2 update is based on the Runic Power theme, and the players who update the game between January 12 and January 17 (UTC+0) will be rewarded with 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Acolyte of Justice Backpack (3 Days).
The update's size is around 640 MB and requires around 1.5 GB of free space on Android and iOS devices. So, make sure that you have enough space before starting the installation process!
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update via Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for 'PUBG Mobile' and click on the first result.
- Click on the 'Install' option, and the game will begin downloading.
- Open the PUBG Mobile application and login with your account.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update via Tap Tap in Android
- For this, first, you need to download and install TapTap on your device.
- But before you do that, you need to go to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources in your device and enable the option to install the app from TapTap.
- Download and install TapTap APK on your device from here.
- Open the application and search for PUBG Mobile in the search bar.
- Tap on the download button, and the game will begin downloading.
- Now, the option to install the game will appear, click on it, and the update will be installed.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update via official APK for Android devices
- Go to the official PUBG Mobile website here and click on the Download option present on the page's upper side.
- The APK file will be downloaded automatically on your device.
- Now, locate the downloaded file, tap on it, and hit the install button.
- While installing, you need to go to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources in your device and enable the option to install the apps from the APK file.
- Once the installation is complete, open PUBG Mobile, and it will download the additional data.
- After completion of the additional data is complete, log in with your account and enjoy the game.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update via Apple App Store
- Open Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- Search 'PUBG Mobile' and click on the first result.
- Click on the 'Get' option, and it will ask for your confirmation to download the game.
- Once you approve it, the game will start the download.
- After the game is downloaded, open on PUBG Mobile and start getting those chicken dinners.
Meanwhile, PUBG Mobile Season 17 will be releasing soon, on January 19, 2021, and will go on till March 21, 2020. The RP section will be unlocked before the next season starts, and players' ranks will reset according to their current tiers. Once RP is unlocked with Season 17, players can start pushing their ranks and increasing their RP levels to earn exciting rewards.
Images via PUBG Corp