God Of War Fan Goes Viral For Describing Games Badly
A Reddit user has gone viral after badly describing God of War games, and the result is hilarious.
The user, named coolwali, is clearly a master of sh*tposting, and has over-simplified every single game to just a couple of words. Even the memes themselves are presumably made in either Paint or on their phone photo editing app - and it just adds to the hilarity.
What Exactly Is Each God Of War Game Described As?
In a slideshow, each game is described as follows:
- God of War (2005) - After completing community service, man takes his own life
- God of War II (2007) - Man gets fired from work, decides to help the competition instead
- God of War: Betrayal (2007) - Man who kills hundreds of people gets blamed for killing a person. Kills hundreds of people to prove it wasn't him
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta (2010) - Man isn't happy at his new job. Decides to go visit his mom and brother. Bangs 13 women at once on the way
- God of War: Chains of Olympus (2008) - As part of his community service, man has to find who stole the sun
- God of War III (2010) - Man climbs mountain to find his dad who isn't himself. Causes the apocalypse in the process
- God of War (2018) - Man bonds with son by telling him that one time he caused the apocalypse
How Has The God Of War Community Reacted To The Meme?
The joke has struck a chord with the community, with one person submitting their own version: "GOW: Angry man kill god. GOW2: Angry man kill goddess by mistake. GOW CoE: Angry man kill goddess. GOW GoS: Angry man kill God of Death. GOW Ascension: Angry man kill power doms. GOW3: Angry man kill everyone".
Another suggested: "1 - A depressed man looks for a shiny box. 2 - Guy gets disowned and kicked out of home by his dad, then stabs his sister by accident. 3 - Mountain climbing gone wrong. 4 - Dad tries to take his wife's ashes to a mountain with his son but Conor McGregor keeps interrupting them."
When asked about God of War Ascension, the OP admitted: "I forget it even existed lol". Well, fair enough!