Fortnite v15.50 Update Features Large Island, Creative Hub Localisation And More
Fortnite Creative Mode is an interactive, and popular, game mode among players in which they can create customised maps and play on them with their friends. To enter a creative map, all players have to do is enter the code of the creative map they want to play in. In addition to this, Epic Games also picks the best creative maps from time to time and features them on Fortnite’s official blog.
Creative has recently received the v15.50 update that has added larger islands, updated Agency Galleries, as well as a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. We have listed below all the new features that have been added in the latest Fortnite Season 5 update.
Large Islands have been added in the new v15.50 update which are almost 25% bigger than the previous island. In addition to this, these islands have 155 x 155 tile size that will give players more room to explore and be creative.
Creative Hub Localisation
Epic Games is trying to bring more localisation to the game by optimising the in-game content for 13 different languages in the coming weeks. It will be starting from the Featured Hub and later on will be expanded to featured games.
To make your content localised, your language should be set in English the first time you publish the content, and you can follow these steps:
- All the Billboard fonts should be in ‘Burbank’
- Check that your language is in English in the main Fortnite settings
- Now save and close the settings. Allow the system when it asks ‘Language is set to English, it may ask to restart your system to apply the settings.’
- Start a Creative server
- Now go into the Island or Hub you plan to submit
- And then just publish the Island
After this, you can change your language back to the default language.
Note: The localisation currently can only be done in the ‘Burbank’ font, no other font supports other languages yet.
Besides this, a number of bugs related to the island, weapons and items and more have been fixed. Here is a complete list of them:
Islands Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the party leader could not interact with Matchmaking Portals
- Fixed an issue where players in parties were unable to matchmake via Island Code or Matchmaking Portals
Weapons And Items Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Common and Uncommon Charge Shotguns were appearing in the wrong rarity categories
Prefabs And Galleries
Updated The Agency Galleries to include lighter texture variations.
- The Agency Wall Gallery A Light
- The Agency Wall Gallery B Light
Prefabs And Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some fauna assets, from the Nature Snow Gallery, were missing snow. Previously placed versions may need to be replaced in maps
- Fixed an issue where the curved walls, from The Agency Gallery, would sometimes show a black wall with no-collision
- Fixed an issue where the Changing Booth interact UI could appear in the wrong position
- Fixed an issue where players would get temporarily stuck when exiting the Changing Booth
Images via Epic Games