Want to know how to salute Deadpool's pants?
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 will be coming to a close on the 4th of June rather than the 30th of April giving players an extra month to complete their challenges. With the release of this season, Fortnite announced various sets of challenges; amongst these challenges were Deadpool challenges.
Initially, there were two challenges and every Friday a couple are added to the set. These challenges can be accessed from the Battle Pass tab, by looking for the spinning vent to the right. You will see a blue diamond icon above it. Press that to be taken to Deadpool challenge’s menu. Once there, click on the computer to reveal the challenges.
Below is a guide on how to complete all of the Fortnite Deadpool Challenges; week-by-week!
Click the link below to skip to that week's challenges;
- Find Deadpool's letter to Epic Games: If you eye the place, you will notice a piece of paper with a blue diamond over it.
- Don't thank the bus driver: This challenge is self-explanatory. You just have to play a match and jump off the battle bus without thanking the bus driver.
- Find Deadpool's milk carton (1): Located in the menu on the top of the urinal.
- Find Deadpool's chimichangas around HQ (3): They are located throughout different menus of the Battle Pass section. You can locate one next to Maya in the Upgrade Vault, One in Brutus’ menu in the Agents room with Training equipment; and finally, one in the main Battle Pass menu underneath the circular table.
- Find Deadpool's toilet plunger (1): It can be found in Agent TNTina’s area, beside the fridge.
- Destroy toilets (3): These toilets can be located in-game at places like Salty Springs, Pleasant Park and the like. These are usually located inside larger houses.
- Find Deadpool's katanas (2). There are two of them, one located within the Deadpool Menu itself and second in the Upgrade Vault.
- Deal damage to opponent's structures (10,000): The main aim of this challenge is simple to deal damage to as many opponent structures as possible. The most efficient way of completing this is by playing Team Rumble as large team matches pose a better chance of dealing damage to structures.
- Find Deadpool's stuffed unicorn (1): It can be found in Meowscles' agent room.
- Embrace the rainbow by visiting the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Steel Bridges. They can be visited while playing games, or for even more efficient coverage, use a Choppa.
- Find Deadpool's big black marker (1): It can be located in Agent Brutus’ area on the desk.
- Deface GHOST or SHADOW recruitment posters. (3): Visit the locations circled on the map, and deface the posters by spraying on top of them.
- Find Deadpool’s Pistols (2): One in the main Battle Pass screen, and other in the Meowscles’ Agent room.
- Enter a Phone Booth or Portapotty to become the Super-est of Superheroes (1): Visit any one of the following locations and you will notice a Phone Booth or Portapotty. All you have to do is enter them once.
- Find Deadpool’s floaty: Located within Agent Skye Menu in the bottom right area.
- Dance at Deadpool's Yacht Party (1): This involves heading over to the yacht and performing an emote, preferably in Team Rumble.
- Find Deadpool's shorts (1): Located in Midas’ menu in the chair behind Midas.
- Salute Deadpool's pants (1): This requires visiting the specified building of Sweaty Sands and interacting with it by clicking the button that is prompted upon arriving in its vicinity.
The time invested on completing challenges in Fortnite usually isn't in vain, and players are often rewarded with an in-game cosmetic; so was the case with these challenges. Players received a reward for completion of challenges for specific weeks:
- Deadpool (Banner)
- Ride the Corn (Spray)
- Wade Grenade (Spray)
- Deadpool’s Katanas (Back Bling)
- Cuddletime Coup (Loading Screen)
- Merc (Weapon Wrap)
- Deadpool (Skin)
- Deadpool Unmasked (Skin Variant)
- Deadpool X-Factor (Skin Variant)
Images via Epic Games