Lots of free brand-new content is coming to Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two.
After the integration of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, the game is about to get a Season Two content update soon. The new season update will be coming with brand-new features, including new maps, new operators and more. The Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two will release on February 25 and is expected to get available between 9 PM and 11 PM Pacific Time.
We have listed all the new upcoming features in the new Season Two update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. While a few of them will get available in the launch week, the others will be added as the season progresses.
A total of four new operators will be added to the upcoming season of the game:
- Naga: Warsaw Pact - Will be available in the launch week of the upcoming season.
- Maxis: NATO - Will be available in the upcoming season.
- Wolf: NATO - Will be available in the upcoming season.
- Rivas: NATO - Will be available in the upcoming season.
The new season will bring a total of six new weapons, including one assault rifle, SMG, crossbow, sniper rifle each along with two melee weapons:
- FARA 83 (Tier 15)
- LC10 (Tier 31)
- Machete (Special Weapon)
- R1 Shadowhunter (Special Weapon)
- ZRG 20mm
Zombies Expansion Led by All-New Outbreak Experience
- New Zombies Experience: Outbreak - It will be based on the next chapter of Dark Aether story in which he fights against the agents of Requiem in the heart of Russia. The new Zombies Expansions pack will be available in the launch week of the new season.
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard - Once it is activated, only the Armour will take damage for a certain period of time.
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast - Pack-a-Punch machine and Elemental Pop will now include Shatter Blast that will allow bullets to give additional damage and destroy armour completely.
- New Skills Tiers - Two new skill tiers have been added and hence, agents of Requiem will be able to upgrade skills to tier IV and V.
Multiplayer Maps and Modes
A total of four new multiplayer maps and three multiplayer modes will be added to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two and here is the complete list:
- Apocalypse (6v6) (Launch Week)
- Golova (Multi-Team) (In-Season)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) (In-Season)
- Miami Strike (6v6) (In Season)
- Gun Game (Free-For-All) (Launch Week)
- Stockpile (6v6) (In Season)
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team) (In Season)
New Tools of the Trade
There will be the addition of new scorestreaks, vehicles and seasonal challenges to the game and all of them will get available in the launch week::
- Scorestreak: Death Machine
- Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck
- Season Challenges: 20 Multiplayer and 20 Zombies Challenges
New Prestige Levels
The season will offer four new prestige levels across the first 200 levels along with a new Weapon Blueprint:
- Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
- Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
- Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
- Level 250-1000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
In addition to the latest content from the Cold War, Call of Duty: Warzone will be receiving new Warzone Points of Interest along with two brand-new modes including Exfiltration and Rebirth Island Resurgence Extreme.
Images via Activision